Nba review blog.

Alright so today I decided that instead of making a personal progress blog I'd go with just a nice short and simple blog on a re-cap of yesterdays game Dallas versus Oklahoma, as well as the game from 2 nights ago Chicago versus Miami...

Alright, so we'll start with the Chicago and Heat game. (Chicago bias)
I thought Chicago came out with a pretty decent start but started to blow it and Miami just pushed and pushed. Later on in the game though the bulls started to play a little better, but damn. They need to get their offense in check, and they were the #1 defensive team in the NBA, what happened to that? I mean, they're not playing bad defense but goddamn... It was absolutely ridiculous the show they let CB put on, I mean he was shooting a great percentage but you have to contest more. I thought boozer had an EXCELLENT game, and Derrick Rose played decent, but he definitely has more offensive capabilities then that. Overall it was a mediocre game.

Next is the Dallas and Oklahoma game. Personally I am a fan of Oklahoma, but I also enjoy watching Dallas play.
Alright, so, I thought Oklahoma did a great job starting this game and playing right until around the 4th quarter. I thought they were going to win for most of the game to be honest. Kevin Durant had an amazing game, 29 points and 15 rebounds, Westbrook played good too with 19 points and 8 assists, Ibaka also had a great game, 18 points and 10 rebounds. I think OKC definitely deserved to win this game, but what can you do when Dirk Nowitzki is out there playing the basketball of his life with 40 points and Jason Terry with 20 and Kidd with 17. I think OKC's biggest problem right now would be their defense. But overall it wasn't a bad game. Hopefully OKC can pull through with the next victory.

That's pretty much all I have to say, appreciate the input. And thanks for coming to my blog guys, I can't thank you enough and I really enjoy posting.

-Riley

Penulis : RileyAndJustin ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Nba review blog. ini dipublish oleh RileyAndJustin pada hari Tuesday, May 24, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 5 komentar: di postingan Nba review blog.
 

5 comments:

Doc_Waffles said... | May 24, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Last nights game was a terrible lead blow by OKC don;t think they will recover. Tonight's game should be pretty good.

DieselTech said... | May 24, 2011 at 7:08 PM

like to hear your insight you got good thoughts

Cameron said... | May 24, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I wouldn't be so hard on the bulls/miami defence. These are basically the top4 teams in the league this year so the games should be push-pull all day until somebody makes a major mistake.
Good series this year, so happy

bragtastic23 said... | May 24, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I like how you add (chicago bias). More people need to be aware of their biases when they write about things.

JkF50 said... | May 24, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Following this blog, seems interesting!